Last Updated: 23 October 2023
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded onto your device when you visit a website. These files are used for various purposes, including to help the website function efficiently, to provide insights into user behavior, and to enable personalized experiences.
Categories of Cookies We Use
These cookies are necessary for the basic functionality of our website. They enable activities like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
These are analytical cookies that help us understand how visitors engage with Truckguider.com. They enable us to monitor the performance of different pages, understand where our visitors come from, and identify any issues that need fixing.
Preference cookies store information regarding the choices you have made on the site, such as language or location, and provide enhanced, more personal features.
These cookies track your online activity to help advertisers deliver more relevant advertising. While these cookies can track your visits to different websites, they don’t usually collect personal information.
We employ cookies on our website for various reasons:
- Functional Integrity: Cookies help our site function as expected, enabling activities like logging in and out of user accounts.
- Enhanced Usability: By remembering your previous choices and preferences, these cookies help us create a more user-friendly experience.
- Analytics: Cookies provide statistical insights that help us understand your interaction with the site, which in turn allows us to improve our content and layout.
You have the ability to control and manage cookies in several ways. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. Be aware, however, that doing so may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation that protects the personal data of individuals within the European Union. We comply with this regulation by adhering to the following principles:
- Right to Access: You can request copies of your personal data.
- Right to Rectification: You may ask us to correct any data you believe is inaccurate.
- Right to Erasure: Under specific conditions, you may request that we remove your personal data from our systems.
- Right to Restrict Processing: You may also request limitations on how your data is processed under certain conditions.
- Right to Object: You have the option to object to the processing of your data for particular uses.
Updates to This Policy